Scuba Analytics Recognized with 4 Comparably Awards (2023)
By Scuba Insights
Mountain View, Calif. — Real-Time Data Collaboration Platform platform Scuba Analytics received four awards this week from job-recruiting site Comparably for Employee Happiness, Best Compensation, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Company Work-Life Balance. Scuba was selected out of 70,000 companies across the country for four out of four awards released for Q3.
"We are incredibly honored and thrilled to be recognized by Comparably again! At Scuba we are building a company for the long term and the importance of culture is equal to our customers! We want to set the bar for a remote-first company," Tony Ayaz, Scuba Analytics CEO, said.
Comparably awards are based on verified, anonymous employee feedback and ratings about their company. Employees answer structured questions (in yes/no, true/false, 1-10 scale, and multiple-choice formats) spanning 16 different workplace topics, from compensation, perks, and benefits to work-life balance, career growth, and leadership. Each answer is then given a numerical score and compared to companies of similar size. The final data set of winners is compiled from over 15 million ratings across 70,000 companies within a 12-month period.
For Happiest Employees, awards were based on a combination of factors that contribute to happiness at work: positive environment, fair pay, great benefits, excitement about work and co-workers, clear company goals and investment in them, and pride in company.
In tandem, Best Compensation is based on anonymous employee feedback on Comparably.com to a variety of questions regarding an employee’s overall satisfaction with their compensation package (salary, raises, bonuses, stock/equity if applicable, and benefits).
For Best Work-Life Balance, the Top 100 highest-rated companies with the Best Work-Life Balance are based on anonymous employee feedback on Comparably.com to a variety of questions regarding an employee’s overall satisfaction with their work-life balance.
And finally, Best Perks and Benefits award selection is based on anonymous employee feedback on Comparably.com to a variety of questions regarding an employee’s overall satisfaction with their perks and benefits.
“With so much emphasis on creating a culture at Scuba that is respectful, transparent, energized, and committed to innovation, I couldn’t be more proud to see our work materialized into a physical award,” Ayaz said.
Comparably is a leading workplace culture site and corporate brand reputation platform with over 15 million anonymous employee ratings on 70,000 companies. With the most comprehensive data on large and SMB organizations in nearly 20 workplace categories—based on gender, ethnicity, age, experience, industry, location, and education—it is one of the most used SaaS platforms for employer branding and a trusted third-party employee review site for workplace culture and compensation.
Recent Blog Posts
- Segmentation Reloaded: Hyper-Personalized Experiences Through In-the-Moment Audience Insights
- Cracking the Code: Mastering Paid Search Optimization for Max ROI
- The Art of Yield Optimization: Maximizing Ad Revenue Potential
- Personalization at Scale: Leveraging Propensity to Act for Media Success
- Maximizing Revenue: A Deep Dive into Ad Inventory Optimization
- Crafting Unique Customer Experiences: The Power of AI in Tailored Recommendations
Popular Blog Posts
- It's Time to Stop Being “Data-Driven” (And Start Being Data-Informed)
- How to Conduct a Behavioral Analysis (in 7 Steps)
- 48 Analytics Quotes from the Experts
- 6 Common Types of Behavioral Segmentation for Understanding Customers
- Data Bias: Why It Matters, and How to Avoid It
- Top 6 Challenges CX for the SaaS Industry (and How to Fix Them)